With the growth of economy, and vast expansion of production... it has become vital to take precaution measure to ensure the least impact on the environment. Latley, it has becom a contdtion to conduct Environmental Studies on any new infrastructure. The apliciapility of such covers a wide range of aspects that need to be taken into consideration when scoping and preparing the EIA report.
Mitigation measures can only be designed once studies are complete. The practicability of these studies are wide and cut costs in the long run. Not only, but protect investos from potential letigiation.
- Environmental Site Assessment (Phase I, II, And III);
- Social Impact Assessment (SIA) Construction Environmental Management Plan (CEMP);
- Environmental Auditing; Industrial Hygiene;
- Environmental Health and Safety Plant;
- Environmental Master Planning;
- Environmental Management System (EMS);
- Policy Development;
- Environmental Site Management;
- and Sustainable Assessment and Advice.
- Air Quality – Including Monitoring and Stack Testing;
- Contaminated Land Survey and Assessment;
- Ecology and Biodiversity;
- Waste Management;
- Noise Measurement;
- Water Recourses;
- and Archaeology.